Teachings of Train Travelings

Train has become part of lives of most of the ppl nowadays. For travelling, going to work or classes, even attending interviews, going to hometown, going for outing etc. Had a number of experiences that I should share with others, I suppose...

Some which are still in memory... Starts...

At one time coming from home to hostel, God has given an opportunity for me to meet a nearly half-aged man. He was superb; explained to me every aspect in life. He became like an advisor and a good friend to me. Ppl will wonder how fast a friendship is built. It's so fast built and so fast forgotten though. However, I'll do the best I can to make the friendship last longer. His points of view in student's lives were very wide and good. They were critically analysed. We were talking for about 50 minutes in the train from KL to SA, u c...

His advice made me realized a student's life isn't easy but not impossible to go thru. Play but don't 'play-play' while studying. Be serious coz if u couldn't manage to finish ur studies, u'll be just wasting the years. He went for work after his SPM and he compared how his life was with the students' lives. But the time when students of his age have finished the studies, he had money more than the students'. Ya, it's absolutely true. We shouldn't 'play-play' rite?

I'll make sure to send him an e-mail after finishing my final examinations. I shouldn't and wouldn't forget such a motivated person in my life. It's not that easy to give advice to strangers. What you care for them? Especially not from the same skin colour. But he does. 1Malaysia again! He wishes to help every single Malaysian student he met in his life. =)


Once it was almost dark when I dated and I felt I should be at hostel now. Feeling insecure just disappeared when I talked to a Malay lady standing next to me. She talked to me nicely disregard the difference in our ethnicity. Great, nah! 1Malaysia can be implied during train journeys, I suppose. The journey wasn't boring.. Thanks to the lady. She was chit-chatting to another woman as well. They were sharing their problems, not to say so but their house stuff...

Was in a deep observation...Ppl daily have their own problems They share the problems to the person sitting/standing next to them in a small world, I mean the train. One journey makes the ppl in the train as one family. =)

Yet, some discomforts do occur sometimes. Stepping on ppl's feet, banging into the passengers when u r rushing etc.. What we need to do if it happens? What else, rather than apologising. Or else, it'll create some bad thoughts in ppl about you. Remember! Giving seats to elderly ppl is just a simple way of doing good deeds. May God bless these ppl! Enough for now..hmmm...shall continue when I dive into ocean of ideas. :)



Train trains me a lot. I, as the trainee feel so grateful to my trainer, Mr. Train.

Sincerely,
from The BlogGer cum B0ggler.





Comments

  1. Mr. Train trained a trainee during their journey from 1 station to another. The only difference is, for Mr. Train, it's a journey on the track but for his trainee, it's a journey of life..
    ~Shiva~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Shiva,
    Thankk uuuu sooo much...ur comment is really nice!!
    I'm touched..
    Thx again :D
    It encourages me to write more...share more...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts